The purpose of school and community based mental health services is to serve those children who may not otherwise be engaged in traditional outpatient services and also to work in conjunction with school personnel to assist those youth and families whose mental health issues that are having an impact on their functioning and quality of life.
School-age children and families can participate if their school is enrolled as a partner school.
- Academy For Global Citizenship 4647 W 47th St, Chicago, IL 60632
- ASPIRA Business & Finance High School 2989 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60618
- Aspira Haugen Middle School 3729 W Leland Ave, Chicago IL 60625
- Audubon Elementary School 3500 North Hoyne Avenue, Chicago, IL 60618
- Darwin Elementary School 3116 W Belden Ave, Chicago, IL 60647
- KIPP Bloom College Prep 5515 S Lowe Ave, Chicago, IL 60621
- Kipp Create College Prep Middle 4818 W Ohio St, Chicago, IL 60644
- Perspectives/IIT Math & Science Academy 3663 S Wabash Ave, Chicago, IL 60653
- Polaris Charter Academy 620 N Sawyer Ave, Chicago, IL 60624
- Reily School 3650 W. School St., Chicago, IL 60618
Master’s level therapists, independently licensed therapists and psychologists
Most major insurances are accepted, non-insured, and Medicaid patients eligible. If you have a plan that is not accepted, you must complete “scholarship” application form before services will be provided. Scholarship fees range from $5 dollars a session to $60 a session depending on family size and income.
8/1/2016 we will be taking the following insurance/Medicaid plans.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- AETNA - Better Health - Medicaid
- Family Health Network - Medicaid
- Molina - Medicaid
- Wellcare Harmony - Medicaid
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO - Presence
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Community Options Medicaid
- Meridian - Medicaid
- Molina - Medicaid
- Next Level - Medicaid
- CountyCare - Medicaid
- IlliniCare - Medicaid
If you have a plan that is not listed above you must complete “scholarship” application form before services will be provided. Scholarship fees range from $5 dollars a session to $60 a session depending on family size and income.
Print and submit the scholarship application form. Processing time is 15 business days
Services are provided during the school day and after-school on days when the building is open. The session does not interfere with core instructional activities.
We ask that school designate a single reliable point of contact to work with Mosaic Therapy clinicians. We also ask that schools provide a private secure treatment space where clinicians can meet with kids and families consistently.